Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Travels


Hi Everyone!

Sorry its been a while since my last post. I've been on the road for the last month and haven't had a moment to write. It was a great trip; Cordoba to Salta, over the Andes to San Pedro de Atacama in Chile. Then down to Santiago, over to Mendoza and back to BA. Then the parents came to visit and it was tour guide time in the city followed by Cusco, Macchu Picchu and Lima for the day. Now I'm back in the states and have lots of free time to catch up. There is so much to share; Northern Argentine Locro, markets full of tripe, goat asado, delicious pasta in Cusco and the best Ceviche that Lima has to offer. Plus more carné! I will also be talking more about our local Greenwich/NYC restaurant scene now that I'm back at home.

Thats all for now, Sophy

No comments: